To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

Because I have NOT checked in on my LOREX camera for quite a

Customer Question

Because I have NOT checked in on my LOREX camera for quite a long time, I just want to remember "how" I am suppose to check in on my computer to view IF there are any information on the cameras in Alaska...I am in my Calif. home...I do 6 mths and 6 mths....and I am old and very forgetful.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: UH.....IP CAM ID ? I have print outs to LOREX (2013) that allow me to 'check in', but I can't seem to remember 'where' this : LOREX view what matters INSTANTLY AWARE is located....other wise I would just check in with my password. Can you direct me to this page on my computer?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: PLEASE FORGIVE ME....I HAVE NEVER CHECKED IN....as I have a Sister and Niece check the home when I am not there....but now, I am having people go in to do repairs and my Sister is in Europe. SORRY, you are dealing with an "old fart' that does things his own way...NT VERY GOOD.
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: UH....CAN'T THINK OF IT....I SEEN THE CAMERAS (2) WHEN I AM HOME FOR 6 MTHS ALWAYS BLINKING....
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Normally you would do this with the lorex camera software on your computer. Do you have that installed?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ALL I asked for was 'where" to be able to "log in" to my Lorex"....simple question....and the rigamaroe that came was NOT worth worth having to pay some expert on "how to find " the web site for me to log in.
No offense....just don't need all the peripheral "stuff" !!!!
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 days ago.

What I was trying to explain is that the software should be on your desktop.

If you are looking for a web page to log into, there's quite a bit more I will need to know to be of help. This isn't rigamarole. I'm not rambling nor being dramatic. I wouldn't ask you a question if I didn't need the answer.