Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

My x10 has been going great since before 2010! ,,,,but I

Customer Question

my x10 has been going great since before 2010! ,,,,but I need a new "security Keychain Remote, and (1) Door/window sensor.....
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Part #'s: DS10A (door) and KR10A ..(If you still have to info, the last time I ordered these was Inv (###) ###-#### 6/27/2010)
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No need trouble shoot....they just died.....I have 9 sensor's still going strong and so is the console......I just need to replace those 2 items
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope: just need those replaced: can some one set me up and and send them to me (old cost was about $25 incl priority mail
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 21 days ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your components or trying to locate replacements.

As you may know, X10 components have changed quite a bit of the last few years, and those particular components are no long available through the X10 store directly. BUT, you MAY be able to find "new old stock" or "like new" products online - at places like eBay, or my favorite place - Amazon.

I did a couple of searches and did find those two items listed on Amazon, and have the links to those listings below.

X10 DS10A Search Results
http://amzn.to/2g1ktkk

X10 KR10A Search Results
http://amzn.to/2f6acT6

I hope this helps, Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 17 days ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)