StLouisWayne
StLouisWayne,
66997337

I need a Locksmith, do you have a lock system that can

Customer Question

Hi I need a Locksmith , do you have a lock system that can turned on with a Bluetooth or a remote from the outside , one which has no keys
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  StLouisWayne replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Can you give me some more details on what you are wanting to know? Are you looking for a keyless entry?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No i want a lock that I can add on my door but not give the landlord a key and that I can turn it in with a remote device or they a Bluetooth

Oh. I see. You posted this in the car category. Got me confused.

Im going to change the category on this to get you to the right person. Once its moved a home locksmith should chime in. You will have to be a little patient.. it takes some time to move once I report it. Thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello is there a locksmith on the team

The question still has not been moved yet. Its a manual process and sometimes takes a little while. Especially on weekends. Since you are a subscriber your best option may be to open a new question in the home security category You can find that HERE. That will get you the fastest service and wont cost any extra since you have a subscription. Sorry for the delay.