To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

We have a DVR for our security cameras we went to try to

Customer Question

We have a DVR for our security cameras we went to try to change some settings and we could not get into them, we keep getting a message saying: "No Root!" we can't do anything other than record and playback, we keep getting No Root for everything else. Any one how to fix this? Thanks.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What model is your DVR please, and by what maker name (e.g. Panasonic, or other maker name) ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
See attachment

I'm sorry - that is a good posted image, but it does not provide any information I can use to identify the particular DVR box you're having a problem with.

I do need some information - at least the maker name (e.g. Panasonic, or other), please.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am trying to get that info

OK. Thanks for the effort.