To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

My gardtec says enter code check, good question :) sorry the

Customer Question

My gardtec says enter code check
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: good question :) sorry the house is about 5/6 yrs old doesnt have model on it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Its a g-tag gardtec
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i stupidly tried to turn the noise off some months ago and got that error on and have left it since not functioning
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

I am researching an answer to your question... expect another posting within 1/2 hour.

I am still researching that (as well as working on other things, to be quite honest). Expect a post with results in another 10 or 20 minutes. Thanks for your patience, meanwhile.