Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a swan DVR4-950 my light is flashing and my screen is

Customer Question

Hello i have a swan DVR4-950 my green light is flashing and my screen is blue for all four camaras
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have been home about 30min and notice it then
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Turn off at main check all wire are in and connected it has all the four screen like the camras are on but its blue
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its about 6 years old there abouts and its a swan here are all the numbers on it DVR4-959
Sw341-dnf
N3960
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just 1 of the cameras did this yesterday but it went ok when i turned it off and on again and now all of them have done it
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

First, try restarting the Swann DVR system by powering it off for a couple of minutes and then turn it back on again.

If that doesn't work, try connecting the system to a different TV or monitor first, to check if it is still functioning correctly?

Let me know how you get on...

--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will do i am just in from work so will need to get my things ready for work in morning will try different screenbin a while
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Ok, let me know how it goes!

Pete.