GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Cannot locate safe combination on Sentry safe V330. Husband

Customer Question

cannot locate safe combination on Sentry safe V330. Husband passed way and hid the combination really really well. I have the key
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 17 months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: looking in earnest for the combination
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: how much will this cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8AM to 6PM Eastern time.Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you had to wait so long for an answer. It would be my pleasure to help you with this.

Because your safe is made by Sentry, it will not be difficult to recover your original combination. You will need to submit a Lost Combination/Notary Form to Sentry and they will send the combination to you. Combinations are never available online for your safety and security, so this is the only way to retrieve the original combination for your safe. Complete the Notary Form to prove safe ownership, get it notarized, and you will receive your combination within about a week from the day they receive your request. If you would like to receive it sooner, you can ask for 'expedited service' from Sentry. I have attached the Notary Form for you and I am also providing a link for you to download it. https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-comboHere is Sentry's contact information, in case you need to get in touch with them directly:

Phone:(###) ###-####ax:(###) ###-####/strong>Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8AM to 6PM Eastern time.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

You may find that your bank offers a notary service. Please let me know if you have any further questions or need additional help.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!