Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Repair computer hardware, phones, tablets, televisions, game consoles
62924203

I too have a ademco model m6660. the alarm went off earlier

Customer Question

hi i too have a ademco model m6660.
the alarm went off earlier with a low battery message.
I turned it off. I found the control panel ( the key was in the lock)...so if the battery is low it is time to replace (it is probably 15 years old) so what model battery and where would i get it
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

There should be a battery model on the battery itself. Do you see any writing on it that indicates a model number? You should also be able to see some information about the voltage level.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 months ago.

Everything I see on this model indicates that its a 12V7Ah battery. Double check that on your current battery. If that's the case, this one will work: http://amzn.to/2alWbDa

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry it took so long to reply....the battery was turned around..model etc facing against the wall of the case. All of this is down in the basement, of course so .....Another question...any idea on how i could get a users manual for the m660...this was all handled by my husband and he died earlier this year so there is a lot I do not know as I am quickly finding out. I do know now that the control panel is a vista 20se.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you there
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 months ago.

My apologies, I'm back now. Let me look that up for you.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 months ago.

Ok, I found the manual for you! Click here: http://www.security.honeywell.com/documents/vista20seUM.pdf

If I've been of any help, please leave a positive rating. If you need more help, I await your reply.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i thought thomas was handling this ...he is who i was talking to earlier
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pearl no insult intended but where did you come from i was under the impression he was dealing with my additional question which was sorry it took so long to reply....the battery was turned around..model etc facing against the wall of the case. All of this is down in the basement, of course so .....Another question...any idea on how i could get a users manual for the m660...this was all handled by my husband and he died earlier this year so there is a lot I do not know as I am quickly finding out. I do know now that the control panel is a vista 20se.
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no....
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 months ago.

Hi, have you found your way back? I found the manual for you! Click here: http://www.security.honeywell.com/documents/vista20seUM.pdf