To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

Just trying to get up and working after a delay...can't

Customer Question

Just trying to get up and working after a long delay...can't figure out how to get the three I have to connnect to the PC
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Haven't had them up and running for a year or so....had something different going on for a while now I want to use there
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: these
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope don't think so, just want to figure out how to get them to attach, I have the software on the pc
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you provide me with a little more detail please? What equipment are you using, what version of Windows, and if there is specific software involved for the system?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cancel my order and refund. while fumbling around I managed to fix it myself. Thanks. ******* ******
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Please contact customer service at this link.