To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have a LYNXR-1 Monitor and have recently downsized to home

Customer Question

I have a LYNXR-1 Monitor and have recently downsized to home that requires fewer stations. How can I delete some of the original stations? I have tried the(###) ###-####code with no results. Thank you
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you have a Administrator code for the LYNXR-1, or at least an engineer code or installer code?

Or do you only have a user code for it?

(I think an Administrator, Installer, or Engineer code would be needed for such an alteration in programming.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have the code you mentioned. That is why I went to the experts. I have my user code only.

I understand that. I myself have no code for your particular system... though there may be default engineer codes for this system, that *might* not have been reset yet to some non-default value by whoever installed the system.

Do you have any contract for service or monitoring of your LYNXR system, please? with any company?