Eric Billings
Eric Billings, President
Experience:  I have over 35 years of alarm experience, the last 19 years helping folks over the phone and e-mail with their alarm issues. I have been a JA customer since 2011, enrolled as an expert 10/26/15.

I have a large shopping mall to monitor doors. There are 3

Customer Question

I have a large shopping mall to monitor doors. There are 3 main entrances with has glass front double doors which we can not get wire to. 2 entrances has 4 double doors and 1 has 2 double doors. I plan on having 1 VISTA 128BP 1 5860RF Key pad. I need 2 receivers to cover 2 other main entrance door locations. Is this possible.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Eric Billings replied 3 months ago.

I think you have the keypad model number wrong, Can you get me th correct model? To answer your main question' you can have 2 receivers on a Vista 128BP.

Just because it say's I am ready to be rated doesn't mean our conversation is over, it is merely an option. Please rate me when you feel it is appropriate (that's how us independent contractors get paid), they say the conversation can continue after the rating but I think it is more appropriate for you to wait until we near the end of the project.

Expert:  Neil replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Hello again,

Could you please rate my service when you get a chance, without the rating I don’t get paid for my time with you even though you paid the website. Good deal for them but not so much for me, as it is I only make about ½ of what you pay. If you have more questions or need further assistance I am glad to help.