To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

I need to unset and reset alarm system. I assume my master

Customer Question

I need to unset and reset alarm system. I assume my master is 4110. I have followed instructions on manual. Alarm sounds when I open a door and the #9 is displayed in window of alarm. I have checked---all door and windows are shut and locked. Please help.
If you can call me, I can stand by the system and do what you will tell me. Let me know asap please as I am leaving town today.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to run an errand. Contact me by cell after 9:35 EDT
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
im back. can you call now
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to talk with someone now please.The alarm keeps going off
Expert:  Eric Billings replied 3 months ago.

Sorry to hear about your problems, I'm on the west coast and just got into the office. When you say the alarm sounds when the door is opened, do you have to shut the system off each time or is it just making the keypad beep when the door is opened? If it is just making the keypad beep and not triggering the main alarm you may have inadvertently turned on the chime feature, your code+chime turns that feature on and off.

fc means fail to communicate to the central station computer, did you have any changes to your phone system recently?

Expert:  Neil replied 3 months ago.

Different expert here, do you still need help with this?