Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Computer, Audio, Video Repair & Setup

I Have Q See cameras installed my Q See DVR crashed, Was

Customer Question

I Have Q See cameras installed my Q See DVR crashed, Was wondering if my Loralex Dvr is compatible with existing cameras
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: not sure unit was installed when I purchased business. If I remove cover will it be displayed on camera
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none my partner said hard drive crashed how he came to that solution im niot sure
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-What is the model of the QSee DVR?

-What is the model of the Loralex DVR?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Q See ach H 264 DVRGive me a minute to get loralex model from my son at home
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

What you have given me "Q See ach H 264 DVR", is not a model number. It's going to be something like QT534 or QC804 or QC958 or QT848 etc....

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lorex model
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** be right back after taking a quick look at these...

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Yes there should not be any issue connecting your QC cameras to the Lorex DVR. As long as the cameras use analog BNC for video and rca for audio.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Let me know how else I can be of service and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?