To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

Lost security system connection on laptop, but still have

Customer Question

lost security system connection on laptop, but still have connection on TV and cell
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me what type of security system you are using and the what version of Windows you are running please?

Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

Do you still need help resolving your issue?

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well.