bbl242003, Customer Service
Experience:  Lead Support for Home and Business Security Installation, Troubleshooting, and advanced repair

I am trying to login at the dvr and it fails. I have used

Customer Question

I am trying to login at the dvr and it fails. I have used 12345 and left it blank.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I just got the unit and am trying to install it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried the logins that I have described, I also removed the cover and tried to reset it to the default factory setting but that was no help.
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't know enough to ask anything, thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  bbl242003 replied 4 months ago.
Hello welcome security expert here I would like to provide you with a phone support to resolve this problem can you provide a contact number so we can get this going for you