To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I own a Lorex 8 Ch 1080p HD : I have the model # LHV10800 I

Customer Question

I own a Lorex 8 Ch 1080p HD
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have the model # ***** I am unable to login to both DVR or my app FLIR cloud?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I looked for a reset button and does not have one. I have never chenged password *****
JA: The security expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  p0llinate replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you recheck that model number please?
Can you also tell me if you are able to log into it locally, meaning either from within the same network that the dvr is on, and/or from an attached monitor and mouse?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.