To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

My son tried to turn off the chime doors. And he pressed all

Customer Question

My son tried to turn off the chime for the doors. And he pressed all kinds of buttons. Now my chime won't work. What can I do to make them work again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The screen says the chime is on. Put when I open the doors they don't go off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Home-Security Technician should know?
Customer: No. I just need help turning it back on. I have teenagers. And need to know when the doors are being open at night.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

What is the make and model number of your chimes?