To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I bought this condo 7 months ago. Do not have security code.

Customer Question

I bought this condo 7 months ago. Do not have security code. Need to change the battery and need a new code.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what else can I say? security system is beeping about every 20-30 second. battery signal on the panel is on. I need the security code to enter the system and change the battery
JA: Is there anything else the Home-Security Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing that I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Eric Billings replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me what type of alarm you have? Maybe take a picture of it so I can identify the make.