To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

I work in biology. I have small mammals in a darkened

Customer Question

I work in biology. I have small mammals in a darkened environment that I want to observe on a monitor screen during an experiment. They are in a small container inside a larger box the size of an ice chest that can hold camera and other monitoring equipment. Sometimes in field conditions wifi is not available. Budget is always an issue in biology.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  p0llinate replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you only need a "live" view, or do you need to be able to record? Will you always be "on site" near the container?
Do you need a single camera, or multiple?

Is the viewing area open to natural or artificial lighting?
Do you need to be able to see at night, and if so will infrared lighting be a concern (would it affect the animals behavior)?

Expert:  p0llinate replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.