Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I' Daniel i have a h.264 8 channel dvr i forgot pass word

Customer Question

Hi I' Daniel
i have a h.264 8 channel dvr i forgot pass word
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: forgot my password ***** it won't let me in the system
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Home-Security Technician should know?
Customer: can you help me with my lost password
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I lost my password
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
a day is unacceptable. I need an answer soon as possible. I'm waiting at the computer when I signed up. It didn't say that I should receive a reply immediately. That's what it said why need to cancel this order
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm dissatisfied already would like to discontinue service
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I think you deserve an answer to your question even if you have given up on us. When the administrator password ***** a DVR system is lost, it is a serious loss. These are designed to be quite secure, for the security of the owner's information and video as recorded by them. The usual thing to do when an administrator password ***** ***** is, to leave the DVR hooked up to networking (and internet), and contact the manufacturer of the DVR; They can communicate with the DVR through its internet connection and reset the administrator password. Expect them to be quite punctilious about verifying that you are indeed the owner - they verify that carefully, to protect the owners of DVRs from non-owners and nefarious types. (If it not the administrator password, try logging in to the administrator account using a default password ***** as 0000, 00000, 1111, 11111, 1234, 12345. Change the password ***** a mere user-level account on a DVR yourself, once logged in as administrator.) Again, I think you deserve a response to your answer even if you have given up on JustAnswer, and I do hope this answer proves useful nonetheless.