Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I have a nvr model that I accidently deleted the device from

Customer Question

I have a nvr model that I accidently deleted the device from my computer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: none of my typical passwords are working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Home-Security Technician should know?
Customer: I can still access the device on my iphone but need computer access
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If the password ***** the device has been lost, often only use of a default password, or else having the manufacturer reset the password ***** can solve the problem. What sort of computer access or computer setup did you have that related to the NVR device?If you deleted just the stored password, do you have the stored password ***** your iPhone? if may be possible to retrieve it from there if so, perhaps.What attempt did you make to get NVR access back for your computer?What computer (Windows PC or Apple computer) is it? and what Windows or MAC OS X version is on it?What is the maker and model # ***** your NVR? (Any of this data that I have asked for may be needed or helpful for the solving of the problem you are asking about.) Let me know, please. Thanks.