Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

My DVR8 1400 appears to be frozen, I was watching recordings

Customer Question

My DVR8 1400 appears to be frozen, I was watching recordings it has now stuck on to the frame I have tried everything switch on and off pull out plugs etc, changed batteries in hand set, but nothing happens
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Home-Security Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I can think of, just I'm not very good with all this technology
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the DVR, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please