p0llinate, Technician
Experience:  Home security and home automation systems expert

I need to get my password ***** ecor264-16×1

Customer Question

Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  p0llinate replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You may be able to access the system under the administrator login still, if that was not changed/customized. That user is admin and the password ***** ***** If that has been changed, you'd have to fully factory reset the entire system to clear the password ***** start over. This is typically something that would need to go in for service. Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The password ***** is not working what can I do
Then the admin password ***** changed.You *may* be able to reset it by unplugging power to the unit, removing the cover, and then removing the cmos battery for a few hours at least. Put it all back and hope it comes back to the factory defaults and clears that password ***** to the default admin code. If that still does not work, it would need to be sent in to everfocus for repairs, they'd have to reflash the firmware there, but honestly at that point you're better off buying a new dvr, as this is an old/obsolete model that is no longer supported and could be replaced with a new system for about the same price as you'd spend on repairs.