Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I just purchased a lorex system from a private part an she

Customer Question

hi I just purchased a lorex system from a private part an she used the system in her shop daily. But I don't have the device id or username an password ***** ***** away to bypass it all
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have the user login page an can't get past it
JA: Is there anything else the Home-Security Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no not right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,You can reset the Lorex system - To reset the device to factory default settings, take a paper clip, and push it in the reset button (which should be at the back of the device ) for 10-15 seconds.