Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I been trying to reset my system without a password ***** was

Customer Question

I been trying to reset my system without a password ***** was never given to me when it was installed
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its a Samsung dvr and we need to get into the system, but its asking for a password ***** we don't have
JA: Is there anything else the Home-Security Technician should be aware of?
Customer: we only see the system as admin
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,Try the default password ***** that does not work, then check if there is a pinhole reset button on the rear of your DVR.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will try today, i checked the back before for a reset openinf i the back and nothing
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If not then what would be the next step
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
How did it work out?