To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

Well I flooded out the basement and thankfully the alarm went

Customer Question

well I flooded out the basement and thankfully the alarm went off like its suppose to but for the life of me the alarm wont turn off . Now the basement is totally dry now has been for 4 days ' now when I plug it back in alrm goes off .
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: I do own this house but have not set anything up since purchasing almost 4 yrs ago lol
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Need to know how to bypass or reset alarm
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the alarm.