Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Pearl, my name is*****'m with the Panama Fire

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is***** with the Panama Fire Department in Panama New York. We have had a Honeywell netaxs-123 system installed a few years ago at our fire stations. Recently we have purchased a new computer and I don't know how to get the system up onto the new computer to access and control key fobs.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Home-Security Technician should know?
Customer: no that is all that I can think of at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You will need the Netaxs-123 product CD into the computer's disc drive, and run the installation utility from the CD.Do this before making any connection to the Netaxs box.Install the USB drivers onto the computer from the CD, up to the end of their installation.Then:With the Netaxs box turned Off, you need to: ***** ***** the computer to the Netaxs with a USB-to-micro-USB cable. - power On the Netaxs box. After that there is other setup work to be done. See the guide for all the details, athttps://www.honeywellaccess.com/documents/800-05168V2_NetAXS123_5.0_USER_GUIDE.pdfand/or ask me for further details as necessary.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You will need the Netaxs-123 product CD into the computer's disc drive, and run the installation utility from the CD.Do this before making any connection to the Netaxs box.Install the USB drivers onto the computer from the CD, up to the end of their installation.Then:With the Netaxs box turned Off, you need to:- connect the computer to the Netaxs with a USB-to-micro-USB cable.- power On the Netaxs box. After that there is other setup work to be done. See the guide for all the details, athttps://www.honeywellaccess.com/documents/800-05168V2_NetAXS123_5.0_USER_GUIDE.pdfand/or ask me for further details as necessary.