Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

How do I locate my user is and password ***** my security camera

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The model#SDE-3004N, Samsung security camera. I had to get a new phone and I'm trying to reprogram my camera to view on my phone
JA: Is there anything else the Home-Security Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeOn the unit, go to Settings, Permissions Management and it is there that everything to do with user accounts is done. So you can view existing accounts, reset passwords and create new accounts thereIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you