Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have inherited a brinks home security system model 5074 with a prope

Customer Question

I have inherited a brinks home security system model 5074 with a property. How do i use the system and what does it do?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
The only reference I have to Brinks 5074 is a home security safe for storing valuables. Are you certain of the model number? If it is a security system, please attach a picture so I can be sure to give you the right info. If it is a safe, I can tell you how to get a new code for it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well, I did answer your question. How do I use this if it is home security system?