To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

IHAVE FITTED A NEW BATTERY and the JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tamper light is on and it will not reset
JA: Anything else I can tell the Home-Security Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Please send me all the details i need so I can help. Make, model ,age and problem you are having. All I see is that you replaced a battery? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
500 R+
Was showing low battery so i replaced battery with new on reconnecting the power the battery warning light was off but the tamper light was on i tried to reset but could get nothing
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi Make sue there was no micro switch on the door before you replaced the battery?Can you send me a pic of the inside of the panel so I can help more effectively?Thank youTech Michael