Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

Hi.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a TBK DVR TBK-8016sa LX cctv system where I need to extract some rec ordings. However the person who had the passwords has left the country. Can you help reset the admin password ***** advise on password ***** martin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is also a user titled 777
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any update please
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Unfortunately, there is no way to bypass the admin password ***** erasing the data. This is a security feature of the system. The only way to accomplish this is to contact the person that has left the country and obtain the password. This is by design, and even contacting the manufacturer, if they were to reset the password, would erase the recordings.Mike