Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Ive lost my password ***** you help JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

hi ive lost my password ***** you help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: trying to retreve video footage
JA: Anything else I can tell the Home-Security Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no my contact number is *****
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home-Security Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi there my phone number is ***** 610337
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
still waiting on a phone call been longer than 10 mins
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,Sorry for the delay.Could you please let us know the make and model number of the system so we can advise you further?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ITS A ALIEEN HERO
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
With the Alien Hero DVR, if you haev changed the default password ***** forgotten it then the DVR will need to be returned to Alien through your local dealer to be reset as it is not possible for you to carry out the reset yourself without specialist equipment.