To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma

I have a question about the video recorder on my SWANN

Customer Question

I have a question about the video recorder on my SWANN system. I can access the box and see the menu button, but I don't find any display to look at to try to erase the video recordings.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A previous tenant can get logged on to the system, but I no longer have access and I don't like them being able to look at the video of my house. I don't want to unplug it, in case there is a security issue. Can someone remotely look at those recordings with an app.?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are you accessing the system directly on a monitor and keyboard connected to it, or via an app?