To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have a problem when I do remotely see the camera. It used

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem when I do remotely see the camera. It used to work well past a few years, but it said that Failed to connect to device. Please check network and device! I have the same IP Address since I purchased the equipment 3 years ago. The internet is working well now. Can you give me an idea of what I can do? Than you. John Kim
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not wait any longer because I am working at the store. it's so busy now. So you may charge only deposit of $5 today and close this request. Thanks.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Which camera are we talking about, and how do you try to see it remotely?

Thanks,