Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

I NEEE to reset password on my lore lhv1000, sure i had the

Customer Question

I NEEE to reset password ***** my lore lhv1000
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure i had the phone app and one for my mac then all of a sudden it wont let me in to make changes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

If you have forgotten the password ***** your DVR, you must call Lorex Technical Support to have the password ***** For security, there is no way to reset the password ***** Before calling Technical Support, please ensure your DVR is connected to your network (connect the DVR to your router with an Ethernet cable and restart the DVR).

Then call 1.***-***-****

The password ***** then be reset remotely and you can sign in again.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And pease take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you