To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I am ***** *****. I have a similar problem with my DSC alarm

Customer Question

I am ***** *****. I have a similar problem with my DSC alarm WAKING ME AND MY FAMILY UP EVERY HOUR FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS! It is 4 am and we are tired. The error message is KEYBUS Fault
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have had no problems until one am this morning. THe alarm goes off for about 2 minutes on the hour exactly. We are having lots of thunderstorms.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Neil replied 8 months ago.

Hi

The keybus fault could be as a result of the storms causing the either the keypad or the controller to lock up... You will need to find the control box (a box about a foot square) that will be in the roof or in a cupboard near the ceiling...

Expert:  Neil replied 8 months ago.

When you press *2 what zone light is coming up