To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have an Sunluxy h.264 network dvr i couldnt figure it out,

Customer Question

My name is***** have an Sunluxy h.264 network dvr i couldnt figure it out, how to turn it on? can u help me plz
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am not sure how to turn it on? the power lcd loght is off i am sure where the power button is on?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Sunluxy h.264 security device?

Also is it brand new or used?

And has it worked for you in the past?

Also do you have the user manual?

Please explain a bit more about the issue so I can help ;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael