Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

My name is ***** ***** i have not viewed my playback on my

Customer Question

hi , my name is ***** ***** i have not viewed my playback on my security system n about 6 months, well i forgot my user name and password. now i need to look back to some footage from last night and i cannot access it! can u plz help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have not viewed my playback on my security system n about 6 months, well i forgot my user name and password. now i need to look back to some footage from last night and i cannot access it! can u plz help me?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how to i setup up a pswd on my acct with just answer? it it asking me for my pswd but i don't have one,,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
nevermind on the live phone i js want my answer to my questions answered plz,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hellooooo is a scam?!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sry I'm being impatient,, its js important that i get to view my security system as soon as possible,,,,
and i cannot set a pswd for you guys on my acct
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i managed to figure my security pswd camera info,
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry for the long delay, I didn't see your question until now. Your last response says you're good to go, is that correct? If so, I can send you to refunds, as long as you don't rate 1 or 2 stars. If you still need help, let me know and we can continue.