Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I own a lorex eco 2 vantage h 264 8channel can you help me

Customer Question

I own a lorex eco 2 vantage h 264 8channel can you help me copy footed of drive. computer is down do to damage on a break in . please do not tell me to contact lorex they trid for 3hours. what can be done for us simple minded? I have images of them they have a four day head start on me and the police because my officer is of till sun. I live in 98036 just north of seattle please please help. my computer is working now but will shut down when it wants to. im will to pay for some one to come over can I just take the hard drive out and take it to someone or a place I am will to drive a 100 miles if I need to.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Yes, you can take the hard drive out of the machine and take it to a data recovery shop to have them get the video. I used to live in that area, here is the shop that I recommend:

E-Man Data Recovery

http://www.emandatarecovery.com/

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

They should be able to pull the video files from your hard drive. You also have another option:

That machine uses a SATA hard drive. You can get a SATA dock from Best Buy or Fry's (if you have one) for less than $20. It plugs into your computer's USB port, and will open the drive like a mass storage device, and you'll be able to access the files.