Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I had some money come up missing in my registers. I cant

Customer Question

I had some money come up missing in my registers. I cant seem to find the password ***** be able to re watch the video
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes flircloud is asking for a password ***** one im using is not right
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Home Security Systems category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

By design, these security systems have no easy way to override the admin passwords. Fortunately though, if you are using firecloud, you can do a password ***** easily. All you have to do is click on the reset password ***** on the following page.

http://bitli.es/IQzVvq

That is, if the "firecloud" to which you are referring is the Amazon variety. If not, please let me know the URL to the site you are having a problem with and I can provide you with more specific instructions. If it is Amazon, and if you still have a problem, let me know - I can put you in touch with them directly to resolve the issue.