Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

All four cameras working, then screen comes up with "No

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****: all four cameras working, then screen comes up with "No Signal"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a Swann PRO-510. it has been working fine for at least 18 months then walked past monitor and all it is displaying it no signal in four places
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Are there 4 cameras on this system in total?

The first thing I would do is restart the system. Restarting the system and the cameras may re-establish the connection. If there was a power failure, you may have to re-pair the cameras with the DVR using the original process (if these are wireless cameras). If they are wired cameras, please let me know along with any other detail you can provide.