To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have a L23WD800 that locks up about 3/4 of the way of the

Customer Question

I have a L23WD800 that locks up about 3/4 of the way of the boot process. Can you tell me what could possible be the problem?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Where exactly does the set lockup- what do you see on your screen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

No thank you, ***** *****'t take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Aric, My name is***** you help me ?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marion. Yes, I asked you a question above- I need the answer to this in order to proceed:

Here it is again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see the Lorex Logo and the blue progress line which stops about 3/4 of the way from completing the boot process.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please try unplugging the system from power for 5 minutes then plug it back in. Let me know what happens.

Also how old is the Lorex?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does the same thing every time I try to boot it up. It's maybe 4 or 5 years old. It worked maybe only a year or two before it stopped working. I bought another one to use at that time. But I would like to repair this one now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been called away to a meeting and I will get back to you later.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Aric, are you sure some one will contact me about my question with-in 24 hours?