To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

Greetings.
, I just got an used Lorex Model LH040400

Customer Question

Customer: HI, Greetings.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just got an used Lorex Model LH040400 form my son in law. I was trying to reset the system and there is no way I can do it. My son in law do not recall the user neither the password. The traditional admin 000000 is not working neither. What it is left to setup the system again?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Security Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: What is the method of payment?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was charged $30 to my Pay Pal account not the $18 mentioned. Neither I want a subscription. If that is the deal I am not interested in your service so credit back my account. Iam clear?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still waiting for a reply to my previous note
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please confirm I am NOT to be enroll in a subscription. Appreciate your kind response. The only charge I will be repsonsible for are the $18.
Expert:  Neil replied 11 months ago.

Hi

I will pass your post to the site moderators... I am not sure how you were charged the wrong amount, as it stands if I help you it would be at the $30 rate

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not interested, sorry but I do not trust the site anymore. Appreciate work out a refund to my paypal account. I already disputed the amount at Pay Pal.
Thanks, ***** ***** New Year.
Expert:  Neil replied 11 months ago.

The site has a 1005 refund guarantee so no problem... Shame as I could have sorted this out for you, have a great New Year too..

Expert:  Neil replied 11 months ago.

100% guarantee,...