To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

We have door chimes on the front and back of our shop and

Customer Question

We have door chimes on the front and back of our shop and they are not working.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Door bell system? Also may I have the make and Full model # ***** I can help you with this?

And when did it seem to fail?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Expert:  JACUSTOMER-t1vaa1ru- replied 1 year ago.

Few questions- Is the front door on a different zone than the back door? Do you have a green light to arm the system or are there any open zones and if there is, what zones are they? This will help me to determine what is wrong. Thanks,kevin