Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a inno tech dvr system home alarm and i cannot stop

Customer Question

i have a inno tech dvr system for my home alarm and i cannot stop the alarm to beep! how do i turn off the beep?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is it the DVR that is beeping, or the alarm system itself?

If it is the alarm system, go to its keypad, and enter the 'code' you should have for it.

If you inherited the alarm system, and so you have no 'code', then you cannot reset it and cannot turn Off the alarm. So you might have to disconnect the power for the alarm system and the phone connection for it, too.

If the DVR is beeping, look at the indicators on the DVR. Is it what is beeping? if so, the indicators on the DVR box, might indicate what is wrong. Let me know, please, so that I may advise you further. Thanks.