Eric Billings
Eric Billings, President
Experience:  I have over 35 years of alarm experience, the last 19 years helping folks over the phone and e-mail with their alarm issues. I have been a JA customer since 2011, enrolled as an expert 10/26/15.
58743995

My pin was locked by mistake how do i unlock it?

Customer Question

my pin was locked by mistake how do i unlock it?
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  centralappliance1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

What is this, I do not see any make model or unit listed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
modle#32l2200u serial#c30241c53672kl 2012 year
Expert:  Eric Billings replied 1 year ago.

What kind of equipment are you working on? The only thing I can come up with for the model number you provide is for a Toshiba television, you are in Home Security Systems category.

Regards,

If it is the Toshiba TV check page 125 in the manual I have attached for you.

Just because it say's I am ready to be rated doesn't mean our conversation is over, it is merely an option. Please rate me when you feel it is appropriate (that's how we get paid), they say the conversation can continue after the rating but I think it is more appropriate for you to wait untill we near the end of the project.

Regards,