To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I bought an X10 Supervised Security System Model SC1200 two

Customer Question

I bought an X10 Supervised Security System Model SC1200 two months ago and have not been able to have it work properly. It replaced a Model DS7000 system which I didn't have any problem with except when broke down through age. The latest problem today was that it wouldn't arm properly, indicating that a sensor was not working. I tried to arm the system using the key chain remote and the chime kept repeating. I checked all the sensors and they were OK. Last Saturday, I armed the system with the key chain remote and the system armed properly. Two hours later my cell phone rang, and I listened in and there was no indication of a break-in. The cell phone rang three more times; again no break-in. After I returned home, I confirmed everything was OK; I couldn't learn anything from the console if there was a defective sensor.
I earlier spoke with your representative who should have referred this problem to you. My Email address is***@******.*** if you should try to reach me through that means.
Category: Home Security Systems