To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have an old security system preinstalled in my house... It

Customer Question

I have an old security system preinstalled in my house... It is a Loud company made system. Old enough that even when I called Loud Systems they told me they dont support it :( My issue the previous owner had the whole house set up under camera with a
room for monitoring backyard and front but now it is redundant. Also had a password ***** I dont know... What do you suggest. I am being promoted a 1000 dollar new system but that means some redundant already sitting in the house plus more money spent...
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.

Hi what is the model of the system...

If it is still working it shouldn't take much to freshen up...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way to remove the existing code on that. The original owner passed away and not I am left with a system with a passcode
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.

Also the make, it may be badged as Loud but will be made by someone else, look for the control box which is about a foot square and will be in a cupboard or in the roof... We will need access to that to reset the panel back to default... We can then load new codes... If Loud are only interested in selling you a new one you can try other companies in the area, older technicians like myself will be around that can still work on these systems...