Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

We install and service commercial security systems, but we

Customer Question

We install and service commercial security systems, but we have not done any home automation. We have a request from a VIP type of person that he would like to get his Leviton HAI system in his house upgraded. He has an existing Aegis 2000, which is the OEM version of HAI Omni Pro. It is operational, but they want to upgrade to the OmniPro II 20A00-21. We will get the board and the new software loaded on a pc, and the panel connected to the laptop, but since the learning curve will be bigger than we can charge for, I am looking for someone who knows these panels who would do the programming part of this with a remote connection to the PC.
Please let me know if anyone on this site knows of someone would knows these systems and would be interested in remotely programming through log-me-in, or TeamViewer or any other remote connection. We will compensate for this effort.
Thank you very much!
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I see that you've been waiting for quite a while for an answer your question.

For this type of product specific support I think your best bet is going to be to contact Levitown support directly. Here is the link to their support page.

http://bitli.es/l8nPYD