p0llinate
p0llinate, Technician
Experience:  Home security and home automation systems expert
59725966

I am unable to open my key only Sentry safe.

Customer Question

Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is the issue that you don't have the key? Or the key will not function?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a key. I followed the instructions provided on your post page with no success. The key will turn to the left only 1/4 turn and with this action nothing happens. I pushed down on the lid at the top front of the safe, nothing happened. I pushed down on the lid and pulled up on the lever in the center of the handle, nothing happened. Any solutions?
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

My apologies, I misunderstood your initial question, and was expecting to assist you with a replacement key. You posted your question here in the computer support category, I'll opt out, and get you moved over to the security category so that another expert there can assist you with this as it is a more mechanical problem. .

Do not rate, or reply, either will route you back to me and hinder another expert from helping.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$20.00 more on top of deposit of $5.00 and $36.00 for an answer?
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

What you are seeing is an optional phone support offer, you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Again though, please do not reply further at this point. You posted your question to the wrong area, and each time you reply you get routed back to me which slows down the process of getting you to the right area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan. I had applied for service 5 times and written out my problem in detail twice. Finally I got you. You could not help, and now at 5:40 your time I have gotten no inkling of a response. I will not seek help from you guys and further. Please cancel my account completely. Phillip
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

I have no control over any account issues. I opted out in an effort to route you to the appropriate area.

If you wish to cancel, you may do so from the account page. I cannot do it for you unfortunately.